About NuRAN Wireless
NuRAN Wireless (CSE:NUR), with its wholly owned subsidiary Nutaq Innovation, is a leading supplier of mobile and broadband wireless solutions. Its innovative GSM and LTE radio access network (RAN) and backhaul products dramatically drop the total cost of ownership, thereby creating new opportunities for mobile network operators and internet service providers.
The company provides a variety of specialized systems for indoor coverage, rural connectivity in emerging markets, connectivity to offshore platforms and ships, private mobile networks or custom solutions for specific markets such as Internet of Thing (IoT), public safety, emergency or crisis communications.
Our innovation serves two different business units
Nuran Wireless : Reaching everyone, everywhere
NuRAN’s GSM Litecell and Superfemto radio access network (RAN) products dramatically drop the total cost of network ownership, creating new opportunities for GSM and LTE wireless broadband services to be offered in a wide range of applications such as indoor coverage, rural communities, offshore & ships access points
Nutaq Innovation: Innovation today for tomorrow
(Subsidiary of Nuran Wireless)
Leveraging on decades of digital signal processing (DSP) expertise, we develop rapid-prototyping, test and validation solutions that are cutting the time-to-market of our customers, thereby helping fuel next generation’s wireless innovations such as software-defined radios (SDR), 5G Massive MIMO, HetNet and IoT, to customers in the wireless, scientific, medical and defense markets.
We have two goals:
- To be recognized by customers as world class leader in bringing mobile and broadband connectivity to emerging market, by developing the most innovative and affordable solution for emerging rural market mobile and broadband connectivity
- To collaborate with industry leaders, research institutes and academic institutions , by developing state-of-the-art rapid-prototyping environment capable to enable them in developping next generation wireless technologies
To achieve these goals, NuRAN will continue to create value for our shareholders and rewarding careers for our team members, while ensuring we have the financial strength to fulfill our strategic objectives.
Our goal is focused around 6 Strategic Imperatives:
- Focus on key strategic wireless deployments in rural market
- Increase investment and accelerate the wireless product line roadmap
- Expand sales channels in strategic market locations
- Invest in marketing and communication
- Pursue and create collaborations with academic and industry research partners for wireless innovation
- Improve customer service
By executing these imperatives, NuRAN will continue its growth and reach its primary business objectives of profitably, expand its customer base and grow revenues, leading to more operating income and return on invested capital.