Last update: October 11, 2023
Collection of personal data
We collect certain personal data when you use our website. Here is information about the cookies we use and how we use personal data:
Cookies used :
Google Analytics (Statistics): Google Analytics cookies help us collect information about how visitors interact with our website. This data enables us to analyze the site’s performance and improve its content. Personal data is anonymized and is not used to identify you.
WPML (Functional) : WPML cookies are used to provide a multilingual experience on our website. They record the user’s preferred language to personalize content.
Divi (Elegant Themes) (Purpose pending investigation) : We use Divi cookies for purposes that are currently being evaluated. We’ll update this section as soon as we have more information on their use.
Google Fonts (Marketing): Google Fonts cookies are deployed for marketing purposes and are used to display personalized fonts on our website.
Google Maps (Marketing): Google Maps cookies help us integrate interactive maps to enhance our users’ experience.
YouTube (Marketing): We use YouTube cookies to embed relevant videos on our site and enhance your experience.
Use of personal data
We use the personal data collected via our cookies for specific purposes, as described above. This data is mainly used to personalize your experience on our website, improve our products and services, and provide you with relevant information.
Disclosure of personal data
NuRAN Wireless Inc does not share your personal data with unaffiliated third parties, except in specific cases where this would be necessary to provide the services you have requested or where required by law. The third parties responsible for the cookies we use may collect and process your personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Legal notices for Canada and Quebec
If you reside in Canada, you have rights to protect your personal data in accordance with the laws in force in Quebec and Canada. These rights include the possibility of accessing your data, correcting it in the event of error, and even deleting it if necessary.
In accordance with Bill 25 – PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act), NuRAN Wireless Inc. is committed to respecting the principles of data protection. This involves measures such as limiting information collection, establishing clear objectives, obtaining appropriate consent, and guaranteeing data security.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act in Quebec and Canada include :
- Right to Consent: You have the right to give your informed and voluntary consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
- Right to revoke consent: You may revoke your consent at any time, and your choice will be respected.
- Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is collected, used and shared.
- Right of Access: You have the right to access your personal data held by an organization and to request information about its use.
- Right of rectification: You may request correction of your personal data in the event of inaccuracy.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another organization.
- Right of Restriction: You may request the restriction of the use of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain situations.
- Right to File a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you feel that your rights have not been respected.
- Right of Refusal: You have the right to refuse the collection of your personal data in certain cases, unless this is necessary for legal or contractual reasons.
These rights are of fundamental importance to protect your privacy and guarantee the security of your personal data, in accordance with the laws of Quebec and Canada.
Links to social media platforms and partner websites
Our website contains links to social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Please note that these platforms have their own privacy policies and that NuRAN Wireless Inc is not responsible for the collection or use of your personal data by these third-party sites.
We have also included external links to our partners’ websites. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to consult them to understand how they collect and use your personal data.
NuRAN Wireless Inc.
Person responsible for personal information: Esthère Bibeau, Human Resources Manager
2150 Rue Cyrille-Duquet #100,
Telephone: 1(418) 914-9569