Employee Status: Permanent
Main place of employment: Antananarivo, Madagascar
NuRAN is a specialized telecommunications company in order to meet the demand growing wireless network coverage in remote and rural areas of the world entire. With its affordable solutions supporting 2G, 3G and 4G technologies and its innovative Network as a Service (NaaS) business model, NuRAN builds, optimizes and manages the expansion of rural connectivity. NuRAN’s mission is to open a new possibility for more than a billion people to communicate effectively over long periods of time. Our commitment, our ethical and sympathetic values drive the company in its mission to connect the world.
NuRAN is looking for a Senior Network Deployment Manager in Madagascar. The Principal Manager shall act as the key client interface for the activities of project deployment, including management of all internal and external resources. In collaboration with the corporate project manager, he will have to manage the execution of the project from the first phases of implementation and in compliance with planning, budgets, specifications and agreed quality standards in addition to ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, maintain and manage deployment project plans.
• See to the implementation of contractual and regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with the project manager and client as needed for escalations on the scope, processes and/or budget.
• Plan and manage resources, including own resources, needs of subcontractors and tools are available and used correctly.
• Monitor, track and ensure deliveries of installation equipment and materials.
• Ensure the availability and accuracy of deployment work orders and the distribution on the ground.
• Be proactive, collaborative and creative in solving problems encountered by teams in the field.
• Finalize acceptance of equipment installation with documentation appropriate contract.
• Monitor and optimize the performance of project teams and subcontractors.
• University degree in telecommunications engineering or equivalent option;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position in telecommunications;
• Proficiency in the Office suite, in particular Excel (advanced formulas, cross tables dynamics, etc.);
• Advanced skills in communication in a multicultural context and this in French and English;
• Excellent time management, problem-solving and communication skills. Setting priorities in a dynamic environment;
• Rigour and ability to work within strict deadlines;
• Collaborative spirit and ability to work well within a team cross-functional and multicultural, and to establish good working relationships to influence your colleagues at all levels of the organization;
• Exceptional and motivating leader, able to influence and able to develop strong and lasting business ties;
• Very good knowledge of the region;
• Results oriented.
• A healthy and friendly work environment.
• Autonomy, professional development, creativity, flexibility.
• Listening managers.
• A culture open to the world.
• An international company with well-established values; • A versatile, dynamic and innovative team.
*The masculine is used for the purpose of lightening the text. Interested in this challenge? Send us your application to email@example.com before Friday, May 26, 2023.
See you soon!