By joining our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deploy, test and support Networking and Telecommunications Systems on customer’s site;
- Coordinate product/services with Operations, Field Engineering, and the customer to ensure timely delivery;
- Provide technical support, installation, field service, and training where required;
- Collaborate with Verification and Validation team for qualification of telecommunication systems;
- Participate to the improvement of our solutions on a customer point of view.
To fulfill this position, we are looking for a person who wants an international career and who’s available to travel on a regular basis (approximately 50% of the time) to developing countries (Asia, Africa, South America,…). This person should have a good knowledge of computing systems and more specifically telecommunication systems (networks and communication protocols). The ideal candidate inspires trust and knows how to present himself in a way that demonstrates credibility.
The candidate should have a bachelor degree in engineering or computer sciences. An experience of deployment in the field of computing or telecommunication systems internationally would be considered an important asset. An extensive knowledge of Linux is also an asset.
This offer is an excellent opportunity to join NuRAN Wireless, a fast growing company who democratize the access to information by deploying telecommunication systems at an extremely low cost in rural areas.
To apply on this position, please send your résumé by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest towards our organization. We will only communicate with the selected candidates.