NuRAN Wireless is a leader of mobile and broadband wireless solutions. Its innovative GSM, UMTS, LTE radio access network (RAN) and backhaul products dramatically drop the total cost of ownership, thereby creating new opportunities for mobile network operators and internet service providers.
NuRAN Wireless provides a variety of specialized systems for indoor coverage, rural connectivity in emerging markets, connectivity to offshore platforms and ships, private mobile networks or custom solutions for specific markets such as Internet of Thing (IoT), public safety, emergency or crisis communications.
We are currently searching for a Wireless Telecommunication Programmer to join our products development and maintenance team. Joining our team, you will have to participate in one of the following roles:
- Join software development team to make evolve our current wireless telecommunication products and participate in design and development of new product families (3G, LTE, NB-IoT);
- Participate in design of fully open-source platforms to connect unconnected regions as part of Facebook’s Telecom Infra Project (TIP) / OpenCellular program;
- Program and make evolve applications and telecommunication protocol stacks on various architectures ranging from simple DSP to an embedded ARM architecture and Xeon super servers;
- Program in C, C++ languages;
- Elaborate and follow a system validation process;
- Participate in design process by following the internal programming standards;
- Collaborate with experts in various disciplines (FPGA, HW, RF, QA);
- Document technical aspects of development phases.
To fulfill the requirements for this position, the candidate must have Bachelor of Science degree in information technology, software engineering, electrical engineering and a minimum of 1 year but ideally from 3 to 5 years of equivalent experience in developing network applications and who wants to work in the wireless telecommunication domain. The candidate must be motivated and very resourceful who likes team work as well as being able to work autonomously. Knowledge in cloud computing, telecommunications, or other communication protocol would be an asset.
To submit your candidate application, please send us a cover letter detailing your interest and expertise, you curriculum vitae and up-to-date transcript by email with subject “Wireless Telecommunication Programmer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however only those selected candidates will be contacted.