Nutaq is a wholly owned subsidiary of NuRAN Wireless, specialized in providing innovative solutions for advanced digital signal processing (“DSP”) solutions and wireless technologies, including software defined radios (“SDR”).
By joining our team as a project manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate to the development process of the project (proposals);
- Start, follow and participate to research & development projects, from the conceptualization to the production
- Manage the budgets, deadlines, risks and deliverables of the projects under your responsibility
- Interact with the customers (both internal & external) about the technical aspects of the projects under your responsibility
- Manage the sub-contractors implicated in the project when necessary
- Ensure an efficient transfer from R&D to production and coordinate when necessary the certification (UL, CE, FCC) of the product.
To fulfill this project manager position, we are looking for a bilingual candidate with a university degree in electrical or computer engineering, three to five years of experience in project management, ideally in a production environment or in OEM products development environment, a deep knowledge of hardware (example: FPGA, schematic, ..) and software (C, Python) build-up. The applicant must also have seven to ten years of experience in the field of electronics and high technologies.
The knowledge of the products’ development process is an important asset. A certification in management or being a member of the Quebec’s Professional Association of Project Managers is also an important asset. The ideal candidate is resourceful, shows leadership, works well in a team and has great communication skills.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join NuRAN / Nutaq, a dynamic organization that is growing fast.
To apply for this position, please send your résumé by email at email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest towards our organization. However, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
This position is offered without restrictions to women and men alike. Nutaq subscribes to equal access to employment practices.